Music: Big H – We Got It/Rock Right Now Feat @itsPryse and Round and Round

 Music: Big H   We Got It/Rock Right Now Feat @itsPryse and Round and Round



Remember Big H? Chocolate City Pryse’s elder who recently dropped a few hot tracks?
He’s back. And this time, provides remixes to FWMYKIGI by Jayz with Pryse and Rock Right Now by Snoop Dogg, and Round & Round, done on a Jamaican riddim. The mixtape has been pushed back till early next year. These songs show the wide variety of styles.
“As an artiste my motto has always been to diversify. As a rapper, I’m demanding (or at least beginning to) my respect; as a singer I make “feel good music”. Sometimes I might mix it all up, depending on how I feel at the time and the mood of the instrumental. At the end of the day, I want potential fans to feel where I’m coming from and relate it to their own experiences and lives in general. Much more to come though!!” – Big H

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NAF helicopter crashes in Makurdi

Nude Pictures of Football legends King Pelé & Franz Beckenbauer Leak On Internet