I Am Not Yusuf Buhari; Young Man Whose Photo went Viral Cries Out





This photo above went viral on Nigerian social media some days back with captions like this
 'President Buhari's Handsome Son Yusuf, Shows Off his Beautiful Girlfriend' and many other funny captions.
A young man has just emerged and is pleading to the public that he is not Yusuf Buhari and that the photo above is him and his sister that were mistaken for yusuf and girlfriend.
According to Linda Ikeji, the young man sent the message below to her mail.

"My name is Muhammad Kabir Hadejia and I need your help. There's a picture of myself and my sister that has gone viral on the internet with people claiming it is Yusuf Buhari, the son of the president. I see news pages on Facebook and twitter spreading the false news. I strongly deny it and would like you to help me spread the news that that picture is me and Yusuf buhari. I take this issue very dangerous to my safety and hopefully you will help me. Attached are my pictures so you can compare to confirm I'm real"

Below are some other pictures sent in by the Muhammad Kabir Hadejia for confirmation.
  
And now the real Yusuf Buhari below

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NAF helicopter crashes in Makurdi

Nude Pictures of Football legends King Pelé & Franz Beckenbauer Leak On Internet